The Arizona Manufacturers Council will honor manufacturers on October 11 at the Arizona Manufacturing Summit Awards Luncheon, which will be attended by business and community leaders, elected officials, manufacturing experts, educators and more.
The event kicks off with a morning summit featuring industry experts and panelists discussing issues facing the manufacturing sector.
Following the summit, the AMC awards luncheon will recognize dynamic leaders from Arizona’s manufacturing community with the following awards:
- Small Manufacturer of the Year
- Medium Manufacturer of the Year
- Large Manufacturer of the Year
- Excellence in Sustainability
- Excellence in Innovation
Nominations can be submitted online. The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, August 26. We encourage all of you to participate in this process.
October is Manufacturing Month. In addition to the summit and awards luncheon, the AMC will celebrate manufacturers with the 2022 Made in Arizona Tour, which will feature site visits to manufacturing facilities for a behind-the-scenes look at the innovative operations in the state.
Last year’s honorees were:
- Large manufacturer of the year – Dexcom
- Medium manufacturer of the year – EMD Electronics
- Small manufacturer of the year – S&A Industries
- Excellence in Innovation – CP Technologies
- Excellence in Sustainability – Lucid Motors
For more information on Manufacturing Month and the AMC’s activities, contact Grace Appelbe.